Seeking an experienced Estate Manager for a formal ultra-high net-worth (UHNW) family based in Palm Beach, FL. Previous experience in estate management for a formal family is required. The successful applicant will manage the operations of multiple residences located in Palm Beach, Massachusetts and New York. Applicants should be flexible with schedules and travel as required by the Principals. This is a full-time, live-out position with hours of work to vary as needed.
- Complete oversight and management of all properties to ensure exceptional household standards are met
- Staff hiring, training, supervision, evaluation and firing as per Family Office and Principals
- Monitor and manage all residence related budgets, and implement new operational strategies as needed
- Ensure all household expenditures are properly authorized
- Event planning, execution, logistics and assistance with food and beverage service
- Calendar management for social, family and travel itineraries
- Travel in advance of Principals’ arrival to ensure on-site staff is ready, and residence is stocked with required amenities and supplies
- Vendor and contractor management of regular maintenance, seasonal, renovation and other projects
- Appropriate record keeping, monthly reporting and follow up with the family office
- Other duties as required
- Must possess excellent time management skills, be punctual, courteous, possess keen attention to detail and follow through on all projects assigned
- Experience with both semi-formal and formal table setting and service
- Minimum 5 years estate management or related experience
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Polished and professional presentation
- Must maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times, exercise diplomacy, discretion and respect appropriate boundaries
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in English and Spanish
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be legally entitled to work in the United States
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants please apply with resume to email@example.com.
Please refer to Job ID: 18734
|Job Category||Estate Manager|