Our client is a successful business woman looking for a masterful Executive Personal Assistant for a busy home office. As an entrepreneur with a long list of tasks, she’s looking for a senior administrator who can assume ownership, manage and prioritize with ease.
You are creative, intelligent and revel in the details. You are a hybrid: able to maneuver through the sophisticated nuances of the arts, and a corporate administrative machine, always five steps ahead with a terrific sense of humour.
This unique role works out of a family office and supports both the personal and business endeavours of the Principal. This position is full-time and requires some travel to New York and France. As such, the schedule is flexible to offset these occasional overtime hours. This position offers an exceptional salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an extraordinary individual. If you think we’re a match, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Agenda and meeting co-ordination, and ensure that all required documents are ready in ample time
- Management of a busy calendar, co-ordinating appointments and transportation
- Maintain and update contact database and hard copy rolodexes
- Manage a comprehensive administrative and project-related filing system, digital and hard-copy
- Maintain and update system of manuals for the organization of a household, all mechanical systems, travel protocols, and technology
- Oversee two busy homes (Toronto and France) in conjunction with a professional team of housekeepers
- Oversee an extensive wine collection
- Oversee a significant collection of contemporary art
- Work closely with the Principal on her cultural and fundraising activities, including entertaining
- Philanthropic donations and other activities related to the life of a well-known arts patron
- Basic household and personal bookkeeping; communication with accountants as required
- Written and oral communication on behalf of the Principal
- Run select personal errands on an as-needed basis
- Troubleshoot office computer technology with the IT team
- Book and maintain travel itineraries at a VIP level
- Work on select special projects as required
- Handle discreet situations with confidentiality and sensitivity
- 5-10 years relevant professional experience
- Amazing time management skills, attention to detail and consistent follow through
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the arts
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and in a team
- Possess excellent research skills
- Polished, professional presentation
- Possess integrity, loyalty and a truly dedicated work ethic
- Respectful of confidentiality and privacy; exercise diplomacy and discretion
- Hospitality skills an asset
- Valid full G Ontario driver’s license and current passport
- Working knowledge of French, both oral and written
Exceptional salary and benefits for a qualified applicant.
Interested applicants please apply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to Job ID: 19774
|Job Category||Personal Assistant|