Seeking an experienced Housekeeper for a semi-formal residence located in the south end of the Forest Hill area of Toronto. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the overall cleanliness and organization of the residence. This role is expected to support the family during the weekends by ensuring the smooth operation of the residence. This includes tasks like washing the dishes, walking the dogs, and other tasks as needed. This position is full-time, live-out, Wednesday to Sunday, 9AM – 5PM with the ability to travel on occasion with the family. This position is also expected to have weekend flexibility in terms of schedule.
- Daily housekeeping to include dusting, vacuuming, kitchen and bathroom cleaning, washing floors
- Care of fine furnishings, fixtures, fabrics, finishes, and surfaces
- Daily laundry, ironing and steaming
- Wardrobe management, packing and unpacking
- Household inventory management
- Answering the door and telephone, take messages, receive packages
- Special projects include, but not limited to, quarterly deep cleans, household cupboard and closet cleaning and reorganization
- Must have previous experience working in a semi-formal residence
- Excellent housekeeping, laundry and ironing skills; correct use of products and methods for fine finishes and surfaces
- Applicants must be comfortable around pets; specifically, large dogs
- Extremely organized and able to work with checklists as needed
- Applicants should be self-motivated, take initiative and be able to work in a team environment
- Must maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times, exercise diplomacy, discretion and respect of boundaries
- Applicants must be service oriented with excellent English communication skills
- A valid driver’s license is considered an asset
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants please apply with resume to email@example.com.
Please refer to Job ID: 18739