Seeking an experienced Housekeeper for a couple’s home in North Toronto. This position is full-time, live-out, Monday to Friday, 9:30AM – 6PM.
- Housekeeping (cleaning, organizing, restocking), including laundry, steaming and ironing
- Wardrobe management and packing and unpacking
- Assist with meal preparation, gradually assuming responsibility, schedule permitting
- Light exterior maintenance and oversee pool company and gardeners
- Supervise occasional trades for regular maintenance or repair
- No child care; assist with pet care (small, non-shedding dog)
- Other duties as required from time to time
The Ideal Applicant:
- Has excellent cleaning skills and attention to detail, respectful of home and contents
- Enjoys cleaning and working in a well-organized household
- Enjoys working on own but also appreciates working with principal on developing suitable routines and occasional special projects
- Comfortable in the kitchen and enjoys practising/improving culinary skills
- Maintains neat and polished appearance, dress code applies, non-smoking and fragrance-free
- Has own vehicle for own transportation and occasional errands
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants please apply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to Job ID: 18758