Seeking an experienced Housekeeper for a family’s residences in the Durham Region, near Port Perry. This position is full-time, live-out, 5 days a week Monday – Friday, generally 8am-4pm. This position reports to the Property Manager.
- Daily cleaning to include tidying, dusting, vacuuming, washing floors, bathroom and general cleaning
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness to meet the Principals’ expectations
- Care of fine furnishings, finishes, delicate surfaces, fixtures and china
- Special projects include quarterly deep cleans, household cupboard and closet cleaning and reorganization
- Other duties as requested
- Minimum 3 years private residential cleaning experience
- Service oriented, honest, enthusiastic, punctual, and reliable
- Responsible, competent, proactive, with strong attention to detail
- Able to work alone, with the drive and integrity to complete daily tasks
- Must have sound understanding of cleaning materials: i.e. health, safety and damage implications as it relates to the home, the occupants and self
- Comfortable working occasionally at heights up to 15 feet (using supplied step ladder, etc.)
- Disciplined in sorting waste (but not organics) into garbage and recycling
- Enjoy working in a rural setting (animals, insects, etc.)
- Able to work around family pets (dogs/cats/etc.)
- Good English communication skills
- Must maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times, exercise diplomacy, discretion and respect of boundaries
- A valid clean driver’s licence and reliable personal vehicle
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Excellent pay for the right candidate.
Interested applicants please apply with resume to email@example.com.
Please refer to Job ID: 19750