Seeking an experienced Housekeeper for a semi-formal residence located near Yonge and Lawrence area of Toronto. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the overall cleanliness and organization of the residence. This position is full-time live-out, Monday to Friday, 9:30AM – 5:30PM. Applicants should be flexible with schedules, able to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Daily housekeeping to include dusting, vacuuming, kitchen and bathroom cleaning, washing floors
- Care of fine furnishings, fixtures, fabrics, finishes, and surfaces
- Daily laundry, ironing and steaming
- Coordinate and track items sent to dry cleaners
- Maintain household inventory and grocery shopping weekly or as needed
- Occasionally prepare light meals, and provide basic food and beverage service
- Answer the door and telephone, take messages, receive packages
- Supervise trades and document their visits
- Assist in the organization of social events in the home
- Occasional feeding and care of 2 small dogs (no dog walking or grooming)
- Special projects include, but not limited to, quarterly deep cleans, household cupboard and closet cleaning and reorganization
- Other duties as required from time to time
- Must have previous experience working in a semi-formal residence
- Excellent housekeeping, laundry and ironing skills; correct use of products and methods for fine finishes and surfaces
- Thoughtful and careful while working within the residence
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends as required
- Must maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times, exercise diplomacy, discretion and respect of boundaries
- Must enjoy and be comfortable working in a home with dogs
- Applicants must be service oriented with excellent English communication skills
- Comfortable near water, or shallow swimming pool; ability to swim an asset.
- A clean, valid Ontario G driver’s license and own vehicle an asset
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Salary range: $55,000- $70,000.
Interested applicants please apply with resume to email@example.com.
Please refer to Job ID: 19768.