Seeking an experienced Housekeeper for a semi-formal residence located in the York Mills area of North York. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the overall cleanliness and organization of the residence. This position is full-time live-out, Monday to Friday, 9AM – 5PM. Applicants should be flexible with schedules and able to work occasional nights and weekends.
- Daily housekeeping to include dusting, vacuuming, kitchen and bathroom cleaning, washing floors
- Care of fine furnishings, fixtures, fabrics, finishes, and surfaces
- Daily laundry and ironing
- Basic food preparation as directed
- Household inventory and grocery shopping as needed
- Answer the door and telephone, take messages, receive packages
- Supervise vendors and trades
- Special projects include, but not limited to, quarterly deep cleans, household cupboard and closet cleaning and reorganization
- Other duties as required from time to time
- Occasional travel to the cottage during the summer
- Must have previous experience working in a semi-formal residence
- Excellent housekeeping, laundry and ironing skills; correct use of products and methods for fine finishes and surfaces
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends as required
- Must maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times, exercise diplomacy, discretion and respect of boundaries
- Applicant must be a self-starter
- Applicants must be service oriented with excellent English communication skills
- A valid driver’s license is considered a strong asset
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants please apply with resume to email@example.com.
Please refer to Job ID: 19770