A family residing in Forest Hill is seeking a conscientious, proactive, hands-on House Manager to assist in the day-to-day operation of the residence, in conjunction with the Principals. This is a full-time, live-out position, five days a week from 8:30AM – 6PM. Applicants should be flexible with schedules and able to work the occasional night or weekend as required.
- Daily housekeeping to include dusting, vacuuming, kitchen and bathroom cleaning, washing floors
- Care of fine furnishings, fixtures, fabrics, finishes, and surfaces
- Daily laundry and ironing; coordinate and track dry cleaning
- Special projects include, but not limited to, quarterly deep cleans, household cupboard and closet cleaning and reorganization
- Answer the door and telephone, take messages, receive packages
- Run regular errands; grocery shop, prepare and/or cook simple meals
- Perform frequent household walk-throughs and inspections of the primary household to ensure maintenance
- Manage household inventories, implement organizational strategies, and complete special projects and other duties, as required
- Schedule, execute and/or manage seasonal projects including but not limited to opening/closing/cleaning the pool, maintaining the walkways/snow removal, etc.
- Drive Principals to the appointments and events as required
- Must possess excellent time management skills, be punctual, courteous, possess keen attention to detail and follow through on all tasks and projects assigned
- Must have previous experience working in a semi-formal residence with young children
- Excellent housekeeping skills; correct use of products and methods for fine finishes and surfaces
- Must be service oriented, proactive, and able to anticipate Principals’ needs
- Excellent English communication skills and polished professional presentation
- Be physically fit; able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must maintain privacy, confidentiality, exercise diplomacy and discretion
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants please apply with resume to email@example.com
Please refer to Job ID: 19775