Seeking an experienced Housekeeper for a semi-formal residence located in Toronto. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the overall cleanliness and organization of the residence. This position is full-time, live-out, Monday to Friday, 9:30AM – 6:00PM.
- Daily housekeeping to include dusting, vacuuming, washing floors, kitchen and bathroom cleaning
- Care of fine furnishings, fixtures, fabrics, finishes, and surfaces
- Daily laundry, ironing and steaming
- Daily cooking for the Principals as directed
- Grocery shopping, dry cleaning and other errands as needed
- Light property maintenance, including a daily pool sweep
- Other duties as required from time to time
The Ideal Applicant:
- Has previous experience working in a semi-formal residence
- Understands the correct use of products and methods for fine finishes and surfaces
- Enjoys looking after small dogs
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality at all times, exercises diplomacy, discretion and is respectful of boundaries
- Speaks fluent English
- Must have a full G driver’s license
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Salary is commensurate with experience. A uniform is required.
Interested applicants please apply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to Job ID: 19780