Seeking an experienced Housekeeper for a semi-formal residence located in Woodbridge, ON. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the overall cleanliness and organization of the residence. This position is full-time, live-out, Monday to Friday, 6:30AM – 1PM.
- Daily housekeeping to include dusting, vacuuming, kitchen and bathroom cleaning, washing floors
- Care of fine furnishings, fixtures, fabrics, finishes, and surfaces
- Laundry and ironing
- Special projects include, but not limited to, quarterly deep cleans, household cupboard and closet cleaning and reorganization
- Assist Principal with morning routines of children; prepare breakfast and school lunches
- Light food preparation and cooking
- Basic exterior maintenance
- Other duties as required from time to time
- Must have previous experience working in a semi-formal residence
- Excellent housekeeping, laundry and ironing skills; correct use of products and methods for fine finishes and surfaces
- Previous child care experience is an asset
- Able to work an occasional Saturday is an asset
- Must maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times, exercise diplomacy, discretion and respect of boundaries
- Applicants must be service oriented with excellent English communication skills
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants please apply with resume to email@example.com.
Please refer to Job ID: 19783