Seeking an experienced House Manager for a private residence based in Toronto, ON. Previous experience in House Management is required for this role. The successful applicant will manage the day-to-day operations of the principal’s primary residence. This is a full-time, live-out position with typical work hours of 9am – 5pm. Applicants should be flexible with schedules as required by the Principals.
- Complete oversight and management of principal property
- Staff hiring, training, supervision, and management
- Monitor and manage all residence related budgets and implementing new operational strategies as needed
- Event planning, execution, logistics and assistance in food and beverage service for private social events and gatherings
- Calendar management for social, family and travel itineraries
- Ensure residence is stocked with required amenities and supplies; inventory management
- Special projects include, but not limited to, quarterly deep cleans, household cupboard and closet cleaning and reorganization
- Maintain all exterior living areas such as patios, decks, walkways etc.
- Vendor and contractor management of regular maintenance, seasonal, renovation and other projects
- Occasional driving duties as needed
- Occasional pet care (dog) as required
- Must possess excellent time management skills, be punctual, courteous, possess keen attention to detail and follow through on all projects assigned
- A polished professional with a clean, neat, personal appearance
- Computer literate;
- Must maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times, exercise diplomacy, discretion and respect appropriate boundaries
- Must be comfortable with and enjoy working in a home with a dog
- Experience with both semi-formal and formal table setting and service
- A valid passport with no travel restrictions
- Must have a valid Ontario driver’s license (class G) with a clean driving record
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants please apply with resume to email@example.com.
Please refer to Job ID: 19798
|Job Category||House Manager|