Seeking an experienced Housekeeper for a semi-formal residence located in West Vancouver. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the overall cleanliness and organization of the residence. This position is full-time live-out, Monday to Friday, 9AM – 5PM. Applicants should be flexible with schedules, able to work occasional nights and weekends. Applicants should also be comfortable around small dogs.
- Daily housekeeping to include dusting, vacuuming, kitchen and bathroom cleaning, washing floors
- Care of fine furnishings, fixtures, fabrics, finishes, and surfaces
- Daily laundry, ironing and steaming
- Wardrobe management, packing and unpacking
- Household inventory and grocery shopping weekly or as needed
- Answer the door and telephone, take messages, receive packages
- Special projects include, but not limited to, quarterly deep cleans, household cupboard and closet cleaning and reorganization
- Pet care for one small dog
- Basic meal preparation
- Other duties as required from time to time
- Must have previous experience working in a semi-formal residence
- Excellent housekeeping, laundry and ironing skills; correct use of products and methods for fine finishes and surfaces
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends as required
- Must maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times, exercise diplomacy, discretion and respect of boundaries
- Applicants must be service oriented with excellent English communication skills
- A valid driver’s license is an extreme asset
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants please apply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to Job ID: 19789