Seeking an experienced Housekeeper for an executive style residence located in the Rosedale area of Toronto. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the overall cleanliness and organization of the residence.
The applicant should have excellent housekeeping and laundry skills, with an eye for detail. Additionally, the applicant should have strong communication skills and be comfortable scheduling and working with various maintenance service providers from time to time. This position is full-time, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Daily housekeeping to include dusting, vacuuming, kitchen and bathroom cleaning, washing floors
- Care of fine furnishings, fixtures, fabrics, finishes, and surfaces
- Daily laundry, ironing and steaming
- Wardrobe management, packing and unpacking
- Household inventory and grocery shopping weekly or as needed
- Coordinate and schedule maintenance activities for the residence and vehicles
- Answer the door and telephone, take messages, receive packages
- Schedule and supervise trades regarding exterior and interior maintenance
- Special projects include, but not limited to, quarterly deep cleans, household cupboard and closet cleaning and reorganization
- Occasional basic meal preparation and cooking
- Maintain household security
- Other duties as required from time to time
- Must have previous experience working in a semi-formal residence
- Excellent housekeeping, laundry and ironing skills; correct use of products and methods for fine finishes and surfaces
- Strong ability to multi-task with excellent time time-management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times, exercise diplomacy, discretion and respect of boundaries
- A valid driver’s license
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants please apply with resume to email@example.com.
Please refer to Job ID: 19790