Our client is a successful and busy family of 4 looking for a precise Personal Assistant. They’re looking for a senior administrator who can assume ownership, manage and prioritize with ease. You excel in the details. You are a corporate administrative machine; always five steps ahead with plans B, C and D ready in your back pocket.
This unique role works out of the office and primarily supports both the personal and travel endeavours of the family. This position full-time, Monday – Friday with typical work hours of 9am – 6pm. Flexibility outside of working hours is required to respond to time sensitive travel adjustments.
This is an exciting opportunity for an extraordinary individual. If you think we’re a match, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Agenda and meeting co-ordination, and ensure that all required documents are ready in ample time
- Management of busy calendars, coordinating appointments and transportation
- Book and maintain travel itineraries at a VIP level for up to 4 Principals
- Maintain and update contact database
- Manage a comprehensive administrative and project-related filing system
- Supervise and work with other staff out of the office
- Basic personal bookkeeping; communication with accountants as required
- Written and oral communication on behalf of the Principal
- Run select personal errands on an as-needed basis
- Work on select special projects as required
- Handle discreet situations with confidentiality and sensitivity
- 5-10 years relevant professional experience
- Amazing time management skills, attention to detail and consistent follow through
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and in a team
- Possess excellent research skills
- Polished, professional presentation
- Possess integrity, loyalty and a truly dedicated work ethic
- Respectful of confidentiality and privacy; exercise diplomacy and discretion
- Valid full G Ontario driver’s license and current passport are considered strong assets
Salary is commensurate to experience.
Interested applicants please apply with resume to email@example.com
Please refer to Job ID: 19776
|Job Category||Personal Assistant|