Our client is a successful entrepreneur looking for a precise Personal Assistant. This is a dual role that requires superb hospitality skills and executive administration. You approach every project, no matter how big or small, with meticulous structure and care. You are just as comfortable throwing together a quick floral arrangement as you are booking complex travel itineraries.
This position works both out of the office and the home residence. As a result, we’re looking for a chameleon; someone able to adapt seamlessly to both environments. You excel in the details. You’re able to complete a set of directives exactly as asked and comfortable taking initiative when required to ensure said directives are promptly met.
This position full-time, Monday – Friday with typical work hours of 9am – 5pm. Flexibility outside of core working hours is required for time sensitive/urgent requests and based on the principal’s schedule. Some travel may be required.
- Agenda and meeting co-ordination, and ensure that all required documents or meeting spaces are ready in ample time
- Management of busy calendars, coordinating appointments and transportation
- Book and maintain travel itineraries at a VIP level
- Be the primary gatekeeper for the principal
- Relationship management: keeping records and notes on pertinent details
- Table setting and flower arrangements as needed
- Pet care for a small dog as required
- Provide direction to and manage remote team members
- Basic expense tracking
- Written and oral communication on behalf of the principal
- Run select personal errands on an as-needed basis
- Work on select special projects as required
- Handle discreet situations with confidentiality and sensitivity
- 5-10 years relevant professional experience
- Amazing time management skills, attention to detail and consistent follow through
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Enjoy working around small dogs
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and in a team
- Possess excellent research skills
- Polished, professional presentation
- Possess integrity, loyalty and a truly dedicated work ethic
- Respectful of confidentiality and privacy; exercise diplomacy and discretion
- Valid full G Ontario driver’s license, a current passport and reliable access to a vehicle are required
Salary is commensurate to experience.
Interested applicants please apply with resume to email@example.com
Please refer to Job ID: 19782
|Job Category||Personal Assistant|