We ensure you are comfortable with how we work and are at your service to answer any questions or concerns you may have throughout the placement process.
Our Placement service includes:
- An initial consultation with a CMA Associate who has first-hand private service experience
- Preparation of a job description and job posting finalization for your approval
- Candidate search, vetting, and pre-screening interviews to find the best fit
- Presentation of shortlisted, eligible candidate profiles for your consideration
- Coordination of client interviews, interview facilitation, and follow-up
- Planning of paid working trial(s) with candidates of interest (optional)
- Assistance with candidate selection and hiring process
- Completing background checks and post-offer reference checks (as requested)
To speak with a member of our team, please call (416) 361-7279 or click here to contact us.
OTHER RELATED SERVICES
From opening a new property to assessing staffing requirements to onboarding new members of your domestic service team, we can deliver a solution catered to your specific needs.
Other related services that may be of interest to you, include:
- New Employee Onboarding Programs
- Household Staff Training
- Household Standards, Schedules & Checklists
- Household Cleaning & Mechanical Manuals
- Staff Planning, Reporting Structures & Job Descriptions
- Performance & Compensation Reviews
- Other Household Staffing Advisory Services