We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages visitors access of visit and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violation of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When you register with CMA we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, etc.
- CMA uses collected information for the following general purposes: product and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required for optimum site operation
INFORMATION RIGHTS AND PUBLICITY
Unless you notify CMA otherwise in writing, you hereby grant to CMA and its wholly owned subsidiaries a limited license to use your trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features (“Brand Features”) in presentations, marketing materials, web sites, customer lists and financial reports.
CMA may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions Violate Terms of Service.
CMA may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address indicated for you in your prior contacts