Table of Contents
Charles MacPherson Associates can help you find a highly-trained housekeeper who will keep your house clean in Montreal. They can also help you with organisation and pet care. Having an efficient and professional housekeeper will elevate the standards in your home. To hire a reliable housekeeper in Montreal, call us today.
What Do Housekeeping Services Offer
At Charles MacPherson Associates, we will assist you in finding a reliable housekeeper who will be in charge of keeping your home spotless and tailored to your taste and needs. Let’s take a look at the tasks that your housekeeper in Montreal will help you with:
General Housekeeping Tasks
Dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping are just a few of the general cleaning duties that housekeepers excel at handling. They pay close attention to detail to make sure your home feels clean and refreshed every day.
Organisation and Decluttering
In addition to cleaning, housekeepers provide organisation and clearing out services to allow you to reclaim your control over your space. They will work with you to help you to create a more organised and aesthetically pleasing space by arranging your belongings and developing effective storage solutions.
Specialized Cleaning Services
A specialised housekeeper will provide great solutions to your cleaning problems. Housekeepers can handle any task, including deep cleaning your fridge, removing tough stains from your laundry, and reaching hard-to-reach places for effective dusting.
Meal Preparation and Kitchen Support
Your housekeeper can handle kitchen duties expertly. Not only do they assist you in preparing meals, but they also will help you around the kitchen, allowing you to enjoy delicious, home-cooked meals without going through the hassle.
Errands and Household Assistance
A housekeeper offers more than just cleaning; they also offer help around the house. Let them take care of the grocery shopping, errands, and other jobs necessary for a well-functioning household. You will have more free time for your favourite activities while your housekeeper takes care of the day-to-day household operations.
Hire A Housekeeper In Montreal Near You!
A housekeeper’s exact job description will depend on the needs of your family. However, by hiring a housekeeper in Montreal, you can enjoy the luxury of a tidy and well-organised home every time. Here’s why you should hire a housekeeper:
- You frequently travel and require someone in your house for insurance purposes
- You host events often and want to ensure your house is always ready for visitors
- If your children are young, you could use extra assistance around the house
Some of the duties of a housekeeper include the following:
- Making beds, changing sheets and towels, ironing, laundry, and folding clothes
- Taking garbage to disposal areas after emptying wastebaskets
- Replenishing supplies like toilet paper and soap
- Polishing and dusting furniture and equipment
- Using brooms, and mops to sweep, wash, and polish marble floors
- Vacuuming rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture
- Cleaning and polishing the woodwork, windows, and walls
- Rearranging light furniture and household objects as per the employer’s wishes
At Charles MacPherson Associates, our committed placement team will find you the perfect housekeeper who will provide customised services that fit your lifestyle.
Maintaining a neat, clean, and organised home is easier when you can access professional housekeeping services in Montreal. Whether it’s a routine cleaning or more specialised tasks, an expert housekeeper dedicates themselves to delivering excellence and ensures your home becomes a haven of cleanliness and comfort. And we, Charles MacPherson Associates (CMA), can help you find the perfect housekeeper for your home. Call us today at (416) 361-7279 or email us at email@example.com to hire a housekeeper in Montreal.
Frequently Asked Questions
We do not provide hourly housekeeping services. The salary range to hire a housekeeper is between $50,000 – $75,000, depending on the scope of the role. The following factors can affect the cost of housekeeping and house-cleaning services in Montreal:
- Frequency and types of required service
- Property size and location
- Reputation, quality, and experience of the housekeepers
You can find a reliable and efficient housekeeper through Charles MacPherson Associates (CMA). We make finding a dependable housekeeper in Montreal as easy as possible. Our candidates are interviewed and screened to ensure their quality and suitability for your home.
Typically, full-time housekeepers are expected to work 40 hours per week. The factors that can actually affect the working hours of any housekeeper are:
- Client’s requirements and preferences
- Task and responsibilities assigned
- Size of residence and work frequency
Some of the housekeeping services that a housekeeper provides are as follows:
- Cleaning of living spaces, including vacuuming, dusting, and mopping
- Cleaning showers, baths, toilets, and mirrors in the bathrooms
- Replenishing personal supplies like tissues, toilet paper, etc.
- Cleaning the kitchen; wiping down the cabinets, sinks, counters, and appliances
- Dishwashing, dish drying, and dish storage
- General room cleaning, including toy storage, decluttering, and minor organization
- Making the beds and changing the linens
- Clothes washing, folding, and ironing
- Recycling and disposing of trash
At CMA, our main focus is to match you with an efficient and diligent housekeeper who will serve you for a long time. However, depending on your requirements, your housekeepers can also provide house management services like organizing various spaces, including closets, pantries, and cabinets. They can also clean up areas, arrange things, and ensure everything is in place. Moreover, they may help private chefs by participating in meal preparation if there is a large event. Any extra requirements do come with higher salary expectations from candidates. This is something we’ll explain to you during the placement process.