Customer Service Through the Butler’s Eye
Customer Service Through the Butler’s Eye© is a training program developed by Charles MacPherson and his team. This program equips front-line employees in any industry with the knowledge and tools to deliver outstanding service with the same keen and comprehensive attention to detail that is the definition of the quintessential butler.
What is the Customer Service Through the Butler’s Eye© training program?
- It provides your employees with the knowledge and tools to provide exceptional customer service and gives them the confidence to succeed in building an attentive and genuine rapport with customers
- It gives your employees a true understanding of the butler’s service-oriented mindset so that they are able to attend to customers in a thoughtful way, anticipating their needs and creating a positive customer experience
- It’s about getting your employees to actively listen to the customer so that they can put them at ease, respond in an appropriate manner, communicate clearly, and ensure the customer is delighted at every interaction
In short, Customer Service Through the Butler’s Eye© enhances the customer experience at each and every point of contact with front-line employees. Delivered on-site with anecdotes to illustrate key lessons, group activities and discussion, this is a program that provides a unique approach to customer service training that’s sure to keep everyone entertained.
Customer Service Lunch & Learn Series
Charles MacPherson Associates offers a number of customer service lunch and learn training sessions for organizations looking to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to deliver an exceptional experience at each touchpoint in the customer journey. We’ve had the pleasure of working with organizations across a number of industries, from retail to financial to automotive and everything in-between. We know that service skills are at the heart of delighting customers.
We currently offer the following Customer Service Through the Butler’s Eye© Lunch & Learn Training Sessions, which can be purchased individually, combined, or mixed and matched into a series:
- The Customer Experience
- First Impressions & Business Etiquette
- The Customer Journey
- Dining Etiquette & Conversation
Each training session ranges in duration from ~45-90 minutes each, based on the subject matter, number of attendees, and method of delivery. These sessions are delivered onsite in your office to accomodate the busy schedules of your employees and can be scheduled on a weekly, monthly or quarterly cadence.
For more information, click here to contact us, or call (416) 369-1146 to speak with a member of our team.